Tourist tax

The tourist tax is paid by guests who voluntarily provide accommodation, i.e. by staying in paying accommodation (hotel, parahotel, flats, chalets or any other form of accommodation), you must pay the tourist tax.

In Gryon, you can pay the tourist tax at the Maison du Tourisme, located in Barboleuse. Secondary residents should contact the Commune of Gryon.

Visuel Carte Bienvenue - Header
Your Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets Carte Bienvenue

Stay in Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets and benefit from discounts and free transport!

Discover the Carte Bienvenue

Rates per night (valid all year round)

Adult (from 16 years old) CHF 3,80
Child (from the year they turn 7) CHF 1,90